Saturday, October 01, 2005

Personal Update

I have been having a lot of trouble recently posting to this blog. I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. I've asked blogger for assistance and all I get is the automated response. If I can't get the problem solved this weekend I'm going to abandon this blog and establish CRAPII.

I want to thank all of you who have recently e-mailed me and said how much you're enjoying this blog and to keep up the good work. You don't know how much that is appreciated. Sometimes I'll be "blogging" along for weeks on end with no feedback and wonder if I'm just wasting my time. Then I get a response from someone who says that they have found something useful or inspirational here and that just brightens my day.

I'm still trying to figure out all the technology so that this blog can be more interactive but being a novice "techie", and someone who works away from the house for 12 hours or more a day, it makes it a little difficult to try and figure out the intricacies of the software. I really am more of a big picture and idea guy than I am a tech but I'll keep trying to figure it all out. Again, thanks for your support and if I have to start a new blog I'll try to post the new address here.

PEACE.....................Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home