Friday, May 20, 2005

CAMPAIGN UPDATE

On the eve of my campaign kickoff I thought I would update where we are. I have a new address for my campaign along with a new blog. I also have space on the CDUI website. I will have a PayPal link by next week.


Please make contibutions to the following:

Elect Brineman V.P.
P.O. Box 752
Yelm, Wa, 98597



My new blog is:

http://electbrinemanvp.blogspot.com


My wesite address is:

www.ranknfile.net/electbrinemanvp


My e-mail address is:

electcbrinemanvp@hotmail.com



Thank you for your support. Through strong and progressive unions we can support progressives candidates for public office. We are just a part of the whole. Let's work together to make the Union and this country a better place to work and live.


In Brotherhood & Solidarity.......................PEACE........................Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home