Saturday, November 27, 2004

Welcome to the Future

Welcome to the Future..................We're glad you made it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the beginning of what will be an ongoing monologue and perhaps even a dialogue if anyone cares to respond. I will be posting at least weekly and perhaps more frequently as events determine. This blog will primarily be a clearing house on information. I feel that only through a free flow of information can we be expected to be able to conduct ourselves in a responsible manner. I will be publishing a weekly reading list with links to various articles that I glean from the internet. Feel free to comment on anything that you read on this blog. I will try and respond as time allows. I am a working carpenter and as such I spend most of the day earning my living. Thanks for checking in and joining in the C.R.A.P..............PEACE..........Scott


P.S.............Firesign Theatre says..............EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home